General InformationA Sleeping Memory is a motion picture produced in the year 1917 as a USA production. The Film was directed by George D. Baker, with Emily Stevens, Frank Mills, Mario Majeroni, Walter Horton, Richard Thornton, in the leading parts. We have currently no synopsis of this picture on file; There are no reviews of A Sleeping Memory available.
Bibliography - Motography, 20 October 1917, pg 842.
- The Motion Picture News, June 30, 1017, pg 4087.
- The Moving Picture World, 30 June 1917, pg 2134.
- The Moving Picture World, November 10, 1917, pp 875-76, 880, 920
- Variety, 4 December 1920, pg 4343.
- Wid's Film Daily, 25 October 1917, pg 680.